New Economy Eficiencies/ Old Economy Relationships, we have both!
We provide any related Telecommunication services, come up with new telecom solution and bringing the leading technologies of next generation to Vietnam.
|Company Name||Ocean Telecom Electronics Co., Ltd|
|CEO||Duong Nguyen Dai|
|Date Established||June, 2007|
|Number of Employees||20 (R&D: 5)|
|Office Address||A6 Thuan Viet Commercial Apartment Building, No. 319 Ly Thuong Kiet Street, Ward 15, District 11, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam|
Repairing and Maintenance Services
Ocean Telecom have finalised to set up a repair centre to provide in house maintenance for RF system and equipment.
- All telecom RF Equipment
- MCPA Booster/TMB/TMA
- RF repeater
- RF accessories
- Power supply AC/DC - Restifier Emerson, PowerOne, ElTek, ...etc
- High Power Amplifiers for cellular Base Stations - Ericsson, NSN/Acatel-Lucent. Huawei, ZTE, Motorola
- Base Station System hardware repair and services for all technologies -, TDMA, GSM, EDGE, WCDMA, LTE
- Microwave IDU and ODU - Pasolink NEC, Huawei, Anterum, E//, Acatel, SIAE..
- Nokia, Huawei, E///, ZTE, Alcalel BTS system repairs down to component and software level
Test Labs Services
Ocean Telecom set up Telecommunication Test Lap and Anechoic room for all RF equipment active or passive, this lap test centre are the cooperation with Mobifone, VNPT and IDC of Telecommunication Ministry of Vietnam.
Lap Test Center provide testing qualification for the following:
- Passive component for RF planning
- Power Amplifiers
- RF repeater
- Base Station Antennas
- Power supply AC/DC
- MCPA Booster
- Passive component for IBS
- RF cable / Connector
- Inline Booster ( inline mBSC ) Indoor DAS, outdoor DAS
- RF repeater/ ICS Repeater/ Digital repeater ( single band, dual band )
- Cel-Fi repeater
- Base Station Antennas, indoor antenna, camouflage antenna.
- Site survey to identify "hot spot" and trouble areas
- Drive test, data collection for RF optimization
- Site auditing
- Benchmark drive test for performance report and competitor performance analysis
- Optimization solution
- RF design to optimize capacity and coverage
- In building coverage design, implementation and roll-out
- Frequency planning
- Instruct and supervise installation